Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A trip to Corsicana 12/21/2010

Well, I decided to go to Corsicana to see if any action was happening on the UP Ennis Sub and Corsicana Sub.  The Line was completely quiet.  I only saw 3 trains(2 moving and 1 in the yard)  Here is what I saw.

UP 4160 sd70m parked on the Corsicana Sub in the small yard north of town. 

UP gp40-2 sits with the sd70m at Corsicana.  some big power for the local huh?

After sitting for an hour with nothing coming, I finally heard on the Scanner RAJ give warrant to UP 4101 sb from Rice to Mp 207. .
 Here we see it coming across town and to points south

Then about an hour later, I heard the local from Ennis get a warrant from Ennis to CP HL 209. 
An sd70m and a sd60m power 6 cars sb thru Corsicana and will stop south of town to switch the yard.


No comments:

Post a Comment